Tilted Kilt Menu Prices – Latest Menu List 2021
The website to find Tilted Kilt menu prices. Tilted Kilt Pub & Eatery is an American Irish-themed restaurant and sports bar that serves classic and contemporary pub-style meals including Drunken Clams.
Olde Dublin Irish Stew, and the classic fish and chips, and TK Irish Nachos with their special Guinness Beer cheese sauce. Apart from the standard options on the menu, Tilted Kilt menu prices offer seasonal specials all through the year.
TheTilted Kilt menu prices interior design can be described as a blend that combines American, Irish & Scottish sports pubs. The famous “Tilted Kilt girls have mini kilt skirts were worn as well as plaid bras.
Below are the most up-to-date Tilted Kilt menu prices.
|Classic Nachos (make it a Dublin)||$10.00|
|Chips And Salsa||$3.00|
|Chips And Salsa (add guacamole)||$4.50|
|Grilled Chicken Quesadilla||$9.00|
|Spinach Artichoke Dip||$7.50|
|Titled Onion Sticks||$6.00|
|Roasted Garlic Fries||$4.00|
|TK Irish Nachos||$8.00|
Flat Bread Pizzas
|Roasted Garlic Chicken||$10.00|
|Tilted Buffalo Chicken||$10.00|
|Tilt Your Own Pizza||$7.00|
|Olde Dublin Irish Stew||$9.00|
|Classic Fish & Chips||$11.00|
|Chicken Tender Wrap||$10.00|
|Spicy Southwest Chicken Wrap||$10.00|
|The Ultimate Club Wrap||$10.00|
|Black Bean Veggie Wrap||$10.00|
|Pastrami Sandwich (with “reuben style”)||$10.50|
|BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwich||$9.00|
|Blackened Chicken Flatbread||$10.00|
|The Kilt Club||$10.00|
|Classic “BIG ARSE” Burger||$10.00|
|BBQ Bacon Cheeseburger||$10.50|
|Black & Bleu Burger||$10.50|
|Mushroom & Swiss Burger||$10.50|
|Pub Fried Egg Burger||$10.50|
|Kilt Paddy Melt||$10.50|
|Creamy Pub Pasta||$12.00|
|Blackened Fish Tacos||$11.00|
|Grilled Herbed Chicken||$12.00|
|Chicken Fried Chicken||$11.00|
|Chef’s Choice Steak||Market Price|
|Pub Caesar Salad (half)||$3.50|
|Pub Caesar Salad (full)||$7.00|
|Pub Caesar Salad (half with grilled chicken)||$6.50|
|Pub Caesar Salad (full with grilled chicken)||$10.00|
|Chicken Tender Salad||$10.00|
|Flat Iron Steak Salad||$13.00|
|Spicy Southwest Chicken Salad||$10.00|
|Spinach Chicken Salad||$10.00|
|Beer Cheese Soup (stout cup)||$3.50|
|Beer Cheese Soup (bowl)||$6.00|
|Soup Of The Day (cup)||$3.50|
|Soup Of The Day (bowl)||$6.00|
|Basket Of Battered Onion Rings||$6.00|
|Steamed Seasonal Vegetables||$3.00|
|Basket Of French Fries||$3.00|
|Basket Of Sweet Potatoes Fries||$4.00|
|Basket Of Crispy Potato Chips||$3.00|
|Red Skin Mashed Potatoes||$3.00|
|Bad Arse BBQ||$13.00|
Tilted Kilt History
Mark DiMartino and his business partners Shannon Reilley and John Reynaud created Tilted Kilt in 2003. The restaurant’s first location is in the Rio Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas, Nevada.
The initial idea was to open a Celtic-inspired sports bar, staffed by gorgeous servers wearing plaid kilts with matching plaid bras. This idea was a quick sensation and soon gained international and national attention.
Since then, Tilted Kilt has been expanding across the United States and Canada and they continue to offer an area for dining and drinking where customers can take advantage of sporting events and service that is friendly at an affordable price.
What They’re Famous For?
Tilted Kilts menu includes delicious pub food options like mouth-watering wings, burgers along with fish and chips, and much more. The menu also includes an array of craft beer as well as special cocktails, and wines. Here are a few of their most popular items:
- Scotch Eggs, deep-fried Parmesan soft-boiled eggs that are breaded and wrapped in spicy and sweet sausages, served with a cream sauce made of horseradish.
- Drunken Clams Fresh clams that are steamed with Guinness Stout, an Irish dry beer, and then garnished by garlic butter. It is served with fresh garlic baked bread.
- BBQ Bacon Cheeseburger A big and juicy all-beef hamburger patty that is grilled to perfection and followed by topping with Applewood bacon as well as melty Cheddar Cheese as well as their unique Guinness BBQ sauce and crispy shoestring onions, all wrapped in the finest bun, toasted and served with a heap of French fries.
- The classic Fish and Chips – Fresh cod fillets that are battered with Samuel Adams Boston Beer, and then deep-fried to perfection. The dish is served with crisp chips, freshly-made coleslaw, tartar sauce, and fresh-made coleslaw.
- Mother Clucker Chicken Sandwich – Fried or grilled chicken fillets tossed in the signature Tilted Sauce sandwiched in toasted premium buns along with fresh tomatoes, lettuce, and onions. It is served alongside French fries.
Why Eat at Tilted Kilts?
Tilted Kilt is a great spot for delicious food and a wide selection of drinks, entertainment, and sports for the most affordable cost. Tilted Kilts pricing is affordable for the entire eating and drink experience.
To find out more regarding Tilted Kilt or to locate the nearest location go to their site at tiltedkilt.com.